More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J42471 000001000 J42471000001000
Gibson 1947 J-50 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Limited Edition 1947 J-50 combines all of the vintage look and feel with the incredible tonal response of Gibson’s proprietary Thermally Aged Sit...Read More
Extremely limited edition flashback model with Thermally Aged top for awesome vintage vibe.
The Limited Edition 1947 J-50 combines all of the vintage look and feel with the incredible tonal response of Gibson’s proprietary Thermally Aged Sitka spruce top. The Thermally Aged top replicates the look and sound of a vintage instrument to provide a superior sounding guitar straight out of the box. The VOS process gives the appearance and feel of an aged guitar. Taken one step further with a triple antiquing process for full effect. White button open back strap tuners, open slot bridge, gold Gibson script banner decal and a tortoise tear drop pickguard round out this exceptional instrument. Limited to only 50 hand-built instruments crafted in Bozeman, Montana. Ships with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Hardshell case included.
- Body type:Slope ShoulderDreadnought
- Top wood:Thermally AgedSitka Spruce
- Back & sides:Mahogany
- Bracing pattern:Scalloped X
- Body finish:NitrocelluloseLacquer
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Slim taper
- Nut width:1.725 in. (43.8 mm)
- Neck wood:Mahogany
- Scale length:24.75 in.
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:NitrocelluloseLacquer
- Brand:Not applicable
- Configuration:Not applicable
- Preamp EQ:Not applicable
- Feedback filter:Not applicable
- Tuner:Not applicable
- Headstock overlay:Holly
- Tuning machines:Grover Cream Button
- Saddle & nut:Bone
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:None
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Accessories:Owner's manual
Gibson has been an industry leader for years, and guitars like this is one of the reasons. Only 50 made! Get yours today!