- #J30705 000001000 J30705000001000
Gibson 1958 ES-335 Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
This was the first production year for the ES-335, which was designed to offer the warmer tones of a hollowbody with virtually no feedback. The compr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The debut of a long romance.
This was the first production year for the ES-335, which was designed to offer the warmer tones of a hollowbody with virtually no feedback. The compromise of a solid maple block running through its chambered body instead creates a hybrid sound that blends the best sonic aspects of both a solidbody and hollowbody. This model respects the original specs down to it 3-ply body and top made of maple/poplar/maple and Memphis Historic Spec pickups that deliver Patent-Applied-For tone. Comes with a traditional C-shaped neck and Kluson tuners.
- Body shape: 1958 ES-335
- Body type: Semi-Hollow
- Body material: Maple, Poplar, Maple
- Top wood: Maple, Poplar, Maple
- Body wood: Maple, Poplar, Maple
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Neck shape: Traditional C
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Single
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.675"
- Nut Material: Nylon
- Configuration: 2 Humbuckers
- Neck: MHS Humbuckers
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: MHS Humbuckers
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: 2 Volume and 2 Tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way Switch
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Pre amp:
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Wire ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Stop Bar
- Tuning machines: Kluson Single Ring Tulip Button
- Color: V.O.S. Nickel
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Hardshell
- Accessories: None
Own a piece of history. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.