- Product J08743
Gibson 1959 ES-175 Historic Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Vintage guitar lovers will appreciate the pedigree of this fine guitar. Made in Memphis, it comes with MHS unpotted Alnico pickups with 550K individu...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The jazz player's choice in all its historic glory.
- 1959 ES-175 Historic
Vintage guitar lovers will appreciate the pedigree of this fine guitar. Made in Memphis, it comes with MHS unpotted Alnico pickups with 550K individually matched-set potentiometers and "Bumblebee" capacitors. The fretboard features aged celluloid split parallelograms and the single-ply rim has vintage fabric rim-stays. Vintage-style Kluson tuners and a hot-hide glue neck joint continue the list of historic appointments. Includes case.
- 100% American made, in Memphis, TN
- Aged celluloid split parallelograms
- Aniline Dye neck filler
- MHS Unpotted Humbuckers Alnico III Neck, Alnico II Bridge Vintage style Kluson Single-Ring Tulip Button tuners
- Historically accurate Zig-Zag Tailpiece
- Single-ply rim with vintage fabric rim-stays
- Compensated Rosewood bridge
- Hot-hide glue Neck Joint
- 550K Audio Taper Close tolerance individually matched-set potentiometers with historic wiring featuring "Bumblebee" capacitors
- Includes case
You know you've arrived when you put on the 175. Order today.