- #J30731 000001000 J30731000001000
Gibson 1959 ES-335 VOS Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
With the addition of neck binding, the 1959 model is considered by players to be the ES-335 in its most desirable form. This perfect recreation offer...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The 'Electric-Spanish' guitar hits its stride.
With the addition of neck binding, the 1959 model is considered by players to be the ES-335 in its most desirable form. This perfect recreation offers the same 3-ply body and design as its predecessor and features MHS humbuckers, a bound rosewood fretboard, an ABR-1 bridge with stopbar tailpiece and Kluson tuners. The finish has been given Gibson's VOS treatment, which translates into tastefully aged. It's like getting an instrument that's been carefully played and stored for years. The finish is thinner and has a certain patine, while the binding is yellowed just the right amount.
- Body shape: 1959 ES-335
- Body type: Semi-Hollow
- Body material: Maple, Poplar, Maple
- Top wood: Maple, Poplar, Maple
- Body wood: Maple, Poplar, Maple
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Neck shape: Traditional C
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Single
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.675"
- Nut Material: Nylon
- Configuration: 2 Humbuckers
- Neck: MHS Humbuckers
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: MHS Humbuckers
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: 2 Volume and 2 Tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way Switch
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: No Wire ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Stop Bar
- Tuning machines: Kluson Single Ring Tulip Button
- Color: V.O.S. Nickel
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: USA
Own this perfect classic. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.