- Product J08286
Gibson 1960's J-45 Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
One of Gibson' best-selling acoustic models of all time, the J-45 is an icon in the studio and on the stage. Turn heads with this beautiful J-45 Wine...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A legendary acoustic model given L.R. Baggs electronics and a special red wine finish.
One of Gibson' best-selling acoustic models of all time, the J-45 is an icon in the studio and on the stage. Turn heads with this beautiful J-45 Wine Red limited edition. A solid spruce top, solid mahogany back and sides, and short-scale produce the power and the nuance in performance that make the J-45 famous. Hand-sprayed in Gibson' artisan tradition with a rich, wine-red finish that gives this classic ™bird a unique and elegant style.
It has a dovetail neck-to-body joint, hand-fitted and secured with hide glue ensures unequalled resonance transfer from strings to body. It has a radiused body for projection and clarit and its nitrocellulose lacquer finish allows the tone to mature with age.
- Body Style: Round shoulder J-45
- Wood: Solid Sitka spruce top, solid mahogany back and sides
- Binding: Multi-ply top, single-ply back, multi-ply single-ring rosette
- Finish: Wine red, nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck: 1-piece mahogany, slim-taper profile with 1.725 black Tusq nut
- Neck-to-body: Compound dovetail secured with hide glue at the 14th fret
- Bracing: Traditional scalloped x-bracing
- Fingerboard: 12 radius, rosewood with mother-of-pearl dot inlay
- Scale: 24-3/4, short
- Bridge: Belly-up rosewood with mother-of-pearl dots
- Pickguard: Traditional tortoise teardrop
- Tuning Machines: Gold grover rotomatics, 14:1
- Strings: Gibson light gauge .012 - .053
- Electronics: L.R. Baggs Element VTC pickup
- 100% American made, handcrafted in Bozeman, Montana
Order this limited edition model before they are all gone.