- Write a Review
One of Gibson' best-selling acoustic models of all time, the J-45 is an icon in the studio and on the stage. Turn heads with this beautiful J-45 Wine Red limited edition. A solid spruce top, solid mahogany back and sides, and short-scale produce the power and the nuance in performance that make the J-45 famous. Hand-sprayed in Gibson' artisan tradition with a rich, wine-red finish that gives this classic ™bird a unique and elegant style.
It has a dovetail neck-to-body joint, hand-fitted and secured with hide glue ensures unequalled resonance transfer from strings to body. It has a radiused body for projection and clarit and its nitrocellulose lacquer finish allows the tone to mature with age.
A legendary acoustic model given L.R. Baggs electronics and a special red wine finish.
- Body Style: Round shoulder J-45
- Wood: Solid Sitka spruce top, solid mahogany back and sides
- Binding: Multi-ply top, single-ply back, multi-ply single-ring rosette
- Finish: Wine red, nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck: 1-piece mahogany, slim-taper profile with 1.725 black Tusq nut
- Neck-to-body: Compound dovetail secured with hide glue at the 14th fret
- Bracing: Traditional scalloped x-bracing
- Fingerboard: 12 radius, rosewood with mother-of-pearl dot inlay
- Scale: 24-3/4, short
- Bridge: Belly-up rosewood with mother-of-pearl dots
- Pickguard: Traditional tortoise teardrop
- Tuning Machines: Gold grover rotomatics, 14:1
- Strings: Gibson light gauge .012 - .053
- Electronics: L.R. Baggs Element VTC pickup
- 100% American made, handcrafted in Bozeman, Montana
Order this limited edition model before they are all gone.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.