- J48052 000001000 J48052000001000
Gibson 1960s J-50 Antiquity Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The classic Gibson J-50, with a sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides. Highlighted with the J-50's Antique Natural finish for a simple and cle...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 22,392 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
Extremely limited edition J-50 with special finish to make it look like its popular predecessors.
The classic Gibson J-50, with a sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides. Highlighted with the J-50's Antique Natural finish for a simple and clean look. This limited edition is hand rubbed with Gibson's own VOS process for a vintage vibe. Dressed with a distinctive tortoise pickguard. This limited edition features vintage style Grover strap tuners and an L.R. Baggs Element VTC pickup for plug and play ease and natural-sounding amplification. Hand made in Bozeman, Montana and limited to only 65 instruments worldwide.
- Body type: J-45
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Traditional scalloped x-bracing
- Body finish: Antique Natural, triple antique
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.725 in.
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: Short
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose
- Brand:L.R. Baggs
- Configuration:Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ:3-band
- Feedback filter:Notch, Phase
- Headstock overlay: None
- Tuning machines: Grover Strap Cream Button
- Bridge: Rosewood Belly-Up
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: VOS Finish, triple antique, bone nut and saddle
- Case: Included
- Accessories: (included with instrument) Strings, Pick, Key Chain, Sticker, Warranty Card
Order today before they are all gone!