- #J48052 000001000 J48052000001000
Gibson 1960s J-50 Antiquity Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The classic Gibson J-50, with a sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides. Highlighted with the J-50's Antique Natural finish for a simple and cle...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Extremely limited edition J-50 with special finish to make it look like its popular predecessors.
The classic Gibson J-50, with a sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides. Highlighted with the J-50's Antique Natural finish for a simple and clean look. This limited edition is hand rubbed with Gibson's own VOS process for a vintage vibe. Dressed with a distinctive tortoise pickguard. This limited edition features vintage style Grover strap tuners and an L.R. Baggs Element VTC pickup for plug and play ease and natural-sounding amplification. Hand made in Bozeman, Montana and limited to only 65 instruments worldwide.
Body type: J-45
Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
Back & sides: Mahogany
Bracing pattern: Traditional scalloped x-bracing
Body finish: Antique Natural, triple antique
Neck shape: Round
Nut width: 1.725 in.
Neck wood: Mahogany
Scale length: Short
Number of frets: 20
Neck finish: Nitrocellulose
Brand: L.R. Baggs
Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
Preamp EQ: 3-band
Feedback filter: Notch, Phase
Headstock overlay: None
Tuning machines: Grover Strap Cream Button
Bridge: Rosewood Belly-Up
Saddle & nut: Bone
Number of strings: 6
Special features: VOS Finish, triple antique, bone nut and saddle
Accessories: (included with instrument) Strings, Pick, Key Chain, Sticker, Warranty Card
Country of origin: United States
Order today before they are all gone!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.