- J08283 000000000 J08283000000000
Gibson 1964 J-200 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
During the mid-1930s, Ray Whitley - one of the original singing cowboys - approached Gibson to build a custom acoustic. The result was the first J-20...Read More
During the mid-1930s, Ray Whitley - one of the original singing cowboys - approached Gibson to build a custom acoustic. The result was the first J-200 in 1937, which Whitley used exclusively for many years, and is now displayed at the Country Music Hall of Fame in Nashville, Tennessee. Gibson's Custom Western Classic J-200 is a painstaking recreation of that celebrated guitar. Its Super Jumbo body has solid hand-select maple back and sides, and features a period-correct 4" body depth at the neckjoint , Classic 1960s Replica Sunburst finish, and replica back center seam marquetry. Other appointments that give it that authentic look and feel include a 1960s Solid Moustache bridge with mother-of-pearl inlays, hand-painted 1960s casted pickguard, custom 1960s style neck shape, and historic gold-plated tune-o-matic bridge with nylon inserts.
Meticulous replica of "The King of the Flat Tops".
- Super Jumbo Body with period-correct 4" body depth at the neckjoint
- Custom 1960s style neck shape with a 1.6785" nut width
- Classic wide '60s style frets
- Historic binding over fret ends construction
- Solid hand-select maple back and sides
- Classic 1960s thin natural cure antiqued finish
- '60s Replica Sunburst finish color
- 1960s solid Moustache bridge with mother-of-pearl Inlays
- Historic gold-plated tune-o-matic bridge with nylon Inserts
- Authentic hand-painted 1960s casted pickguard
- Replica gold keystone tuning machine with push-In bushings
- Replica back center seam marquetry
- Bell truss cover with period-correct engraved "Custom" lettering
- Includes case
Step back in time with this gorgeous recreation of one of the most popular guitars of all time. Order today.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.