- J08283 000000000 J08283000000000
Gibson 1964 J-200 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
During the mid-1930s, Ray Whitley - one of the original singing cowboys - approached Gibson to build a custom acoustic. The result was the first J-20...Read More
During the mid-1930s, Ray Whitley - one of the original singing cowboys - approached Gibson to build a custom acoustic. The result was the first J-200 in 1937, which Whitley used exclusively for many years, and is now displayed at the Country Music Hall of Fame in Nashville, Tennessee. Gibson's Custom Western Classic J-200 is a painstaking recreation of that celebrated guitar. Its Super Jumbo body has solid hand-select maple back and sides, and features a period-correct 4" body depth at the neckjoint , Classic 1960s Replica Sunburst finish, and replica back center seam marquetry. Other appointments that give it that authentic look and feel include a 1960s Solid Moustache bridge with mother-of-pearl inlays, hand-painted 1960s casted pickguard, custom 1960s style neck shape, and historic gold-plated tune-o-matic bridge with nylon inserts.
Meticulous replica of "The King of the Flat Tops".
- Super Jumbo Body with period-correct 4" body depth at the neckjoint
- Custom 1960s style neck shape with a 1.6785" nut width
- Classic wide '60s style frets
- Historic binding over fret ends construction
- Solid hand-select maple back and sides
- Classic 1960s thin natural cure antiqued finish
- '60s Replica Sunburst finish color
- 1960s solid Moustache bridge with mother-of-pearl Inlays
- Historic gold-plated tune-o-matic bridge with nylon Inserts
- Authentic hand-painted 1960s casted pickguard
- Replica gold keystone tuning machine with push-In bushings
- Replica back center seam marquetry
- Bell truss cover with period-correct engraved "Custom" lettering
- Includes case
Step back in time with this gorgeous recreation of one of the most popular guitars of all time. Order today.