- Product J12363
Gibson 2014 Limited Edition J-45 Flamed Walnut Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The J-45 Flamed Walnut limited edition is a stunning incarnation of the icon of Gibson's round-shoulder acoustic line. With solid premium Adirondack ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Extremely limited edition American-made guitar with hide glue construction, scalloped X-bracing, and L.R. Baggs Element VTC electronics.
The J-45 Flamed Walnut limited edition is a stunning incarnation of the icon of Gibson's round-shoulder acoustic line. With solid premium Adirondack red spruce top and beautiful, solid figured American walnut back and sides, this versatile guitar produces bright, husky tones with a subtle, but dynamic range of tonal color. Strikingly simple abalone appointments compliment the warm honey burst finish and gold hardware. Perfect for the singer-songwriter who demands a unique look in an instrument without sacrificing performance.
Includes hardshell case.
Limited to a run of 65 pieces.
- Dovetail neck-to-body joint, hand-fitted and secured with hide glue ensures unequalled resonance transfer from strings to body
- Radiused body for projection and clarity
- Nitrocellulose lacquer finish allows the tone to mature with age
- 100% American-made, handcrafted in Bozeman, Montana
- Body style: J-45
- Wood: Solid Adirondack red spruce top, solid figured walnut back and sides
- Binding: Multi-ply top, single-ply back, multi-ply single-ring rosette
- Neck: 1-piece mahogany, 1.725" black Tusq nut
- Neck-to-body: Compound dovetail secured with hide glue at the 14th fret
- Bracing: Traditional scalloped x-bracing
- Fingerboard: 12" radius bound rosewood with abalone dots
- Scale: 24-3/4", short
- Bridge: Belly up rosweood with abalone dots
- Pickguard: Traditional tortoise tear drop
- Tuning machines: Gold Grover open back
- Strings: Gibson light gauge .012-.053
- Electronics: L.R. Baggs Element VTC
- Finish: Honey burst top, nitrocellulose lacquer
- Includes hardshell case
Get one of these beauties before they're all gone. Order today!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Rich Sound
- Stays In Tune
Comments about Gibson 2014 Limited Edition J-45 Flamed Walnut Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
This guitar has a beautiful rich sound and is very easy to play. The colors of this guitar match the beauty of the sound. The guitar cam with 12s which are bigger than what I play, but the ease of play made up for the thicker strings. This is my first Gibson, but third acoustic and by far is the best acoustic.