- J19535 000001000 J19535000001000
Gibson 2015 1959 ES-335TD Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The ES-335 that set the standard, with select woods, 'Mickey Mouse' ears, desirable '59 neck profile, accurate PAF-style MHS pickups, and the classic...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Superb semi versatility, vintage looks, and PAF-fuelled tone.
The ES-335 that set the standard, with select woods, 'Mickey Mouse' ears, desirable '59 neck profile, accurate PAF-style MHS pickups, and the classic looks of a prized vintage semi.
New for 2015
Historic truss rod: Superior adjustability due to the Teflon coating, larger diameter rod, original brass anchor and larger washer.
Rolled neck binding: Binding is rounded off to comfortably fit the contours of the player's hand.
Vintage style "No Logo" potentiometers
45 degree bevel on all plastics: Historically accurate
Quartered Adirondack spruce braces: One step closer to vintage ES tonality
Lightweight centerblocks: 2.5 lb. - 3.2 lb.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Maple 3-ply with poplar center
- Body wood: Maple 3-ply with poplar center
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C traditional
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Historic
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.70" (43.2mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: MHS Humbuckers
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: MHS Humbuckers
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Kluson
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: VOS finish
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Own a Gibson that'll last you a lifetime. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.