- Product J26273
Gibson 2015 Les Paul Classic SR
- Write a Review
Gibson USA SR series limited edition models feature a timeless original Gibson neck width and a vintage-style set of tuning machines. Take advantage ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Time-honored features of the Les Paul Standard with hotrod electronics and SlimTaper neck.
Gibson USA SR series limited edition models feature a timeless original Gibson neck width and a vintage-style set of tuning machines. Take advantage of this opportunity to grab a rare and limited rendition of one of Gibson USA's iconic Les Paul models with traditional-spec features not available on 2015 production guitars.
The Sprint Run Les Paul Classic blends the most time-honored features of the Les Paul Standard with hotrod electronics and a contemporary take on traditional looks for superbly versatile and powerful Les Paul. Quantities of these highly-collectible guitars available in North America are extremely limited, so claim yours today before they are gone.
Heritage Cherry Sunburst (Total quantity available in North America: 72)
Vintage Sunburst (Total quantity available in North America: 72)
Seafoam Green (Total quantity available in North America: 250)
Each new Gibson SR Series instrument is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original retail purchaser and includes a stylish deluxe Gibson molded case designed to offer maximum protection for your valuable investment.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: SlimTaper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut: Nickel-plated brass adjustable nut
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: ™57 Classic
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Super '57 Classic
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push-pull coil split & boost switch
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Traditional Tone Pro
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Limited production
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Grab the Gibson you've been waiting for. Order today.