- Product J19423
Gibson 2015 Limited Edition Doves In Flight Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Doves in Flight incorporates the features of the legendary Dove with some of the finest decorative work in the industry. The Doves in Flight disp...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Limited edition model with flamed maple back and sides for a gorgeous look and sound. Only a run of 30!
The Doves in Flight incorporates the features of the legendary Dove with some of the finest decorative work in the industry. The Doves in Flight displays 28 individually engraved mother-of-pearl dove inlays”seven on the headstock, 16 on the fingerboard, three on the pickguard, and two on the bridge”each with its own original design. Available for a limited time. Its radiused body gives you more projection and clarity while the dovetail neck-to-body joint is hand-fitted and secured with hide glue which provides exceptional resonance transfer from strings to body.
Each guitar includes a black hardshell case with plush-lined interior, owner's manual, Gibson's Gold Warranty and Gibson's 24/7/365 Customer Service.
- Body Style: Square-shoulder
- Wood: Solid Sitka spruce top, solid flame maple back and sides
- Binding: Multi-ply top binding with abalone, multi-ply double-ring abalone rosette
- Neck: Maple, three-piece, round profile with 1.575 bone nut
- Neck-to-body: Compound dovetail secured with hide glue at the 14th fret
- Bracing: Traditional scalloped x-bracing
- Fingerboard: 12 radius rosewood with mother-of-pearl "Doves" inlay
- Scale: 25-1/2
- Bridge: Dove rosewood with mother-of-pearl "Doves in Flight" inlay
- Pickguard: Dove tortoise, engraved with three mother-of-pearl "Dove" inlay
- Tuning Machines: Gold Grover Keystones, hand-engraved
- Strings: Gibson light gauge .012 - .053
- Case: Black hardshell with plush-lined interior
Order today before all these guitars take flight!