- #J30777 00000200013635753 J3077700000200013635753
Gibson 2016 ES-335 Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
Faded Light Burst
- Write a Review
This gorgeous ES-335 offers versatile tones, inheriting all of the great features of the standard ES-335. It comes with BurstBucker 1 and 2 pickups t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Over the top looks and performance.
This gorgeous ES-335 offers versatile tones, inheriting all of the great features of the standard ES-335. It comes with BurstBucker 1 and 2 pickups that are calibrated for each position, high-precision Grover tuners and traditional looks, all skillfully crafted Gibson Memphis. Other key features include a stronger neck, more stable trussrod, bone nut, rolled neck binding, block inlays, low profile frets and new capacitors with less treble cut for singing tone at any volume. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: ES-335
- Body type: Semi-Hollow
- Body material: Maple, Poplar, Maple
- Top wood: Maple, Poplar, Maple
- Body wood: Maple, Poplar, Maple
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Neck shape: Slim Taper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Single
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.675"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Configuration: 2 Humbuckers
- Neck: Burstbucker 1
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Burstbucker 2
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: 2 Volume and 2 Tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way Switch
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Pre amp: No
- Bridge type:
- Bridge design: Tone Pro AVR-2
- Tailpiece: Locking Stop Bar
- Tuning machines: Milk Bottle Grover Rotomatic
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: USA
Own this classic. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.