- #J30779 00000100010046718 J3077900000100010046718
Gibson 2016 ES-Les Paul Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
This ingenious blend of tradition and innovation is perfectly executed by the team at Gibson Memphis. Combining characteristics of a Les Paul and ES-...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Lighter, warmer and arguably more pleasing to the eye.
This ingenious blend of tradition and innovation is perfectly executed by the team at Gibson Memphis. Combining characteristics of a Les Paul and ES-335 it yields surprisingly powerful tones and a wonderful playing experience, courtesy of PAF-style MHS Alnico II (lead) and MHS Alnico III (rhythm) pickups, rounded C neck profile, historic details and more. Other features include F-hole emblem engraved truss rod cover, redesigned neck dimensions, bone nut, rolled neck binding, low-profile frets, Kluson tuners and an ABR-1 bridge with stopbar tailpiece.
- Body shape: ES-LP
- Body type: Semi-Hollow
- Body material: Maple, Poplar, Maple
- Top wood: Maple, Poplar, Maple
- Body wood: Maple, Poplar, Maple
- Body finish: Hi Gloss Lacquer
- Orientation: Right
- Neck shape: Rounded C
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Mortise and tenon
- Scale length: 24.75
- Truss rod: Historic
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width: 1.681"
- Nut Material: White Bone
- Configuration: 2 Humbucker
- Neck: MHS Humbucker Alnico II
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: MHS Humbucker Alnico III
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: 2 Volume and 2 Tone Controls
- Pickup switch: 3-Way Switch
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Pre amp: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Stop Bar
- Tuning machines: Kluson Single Ring Tulip Button
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Adirondack Spruce Top Bracing
- Case: Hardshell
- Accessories: Certificate of Authenticity
- Country of origin: USA
Own a new classic. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.