- Write a Review
Popular stripped-down LP in traditional style with gold hardware.
- 2016 Les Paul Studio T
The 2016 Les Paul Studio T with Gold Hardware is ideal for the serious guitarist who wants a great performer, but needs to stay within budget. This year's model is available with a carved maple top over a weight-relieved mahogany body in a wide selection of cool colors, all in a thin, high-gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish. The exclusive finishing process is labor intensive and isn't just about looks, but helps define this model's exceptional tone.
The neck features Gibson's traditional nut width that players love and a thicker, one-piece rosewood fingerboard that offers better feel and sustain. All Les Paul models this year come with a self-lubricating Graph Tech nut that helps in tuning and lets strings return to pitch following heavy string bending. Electronics feature Gibson' popular 490R and 498T humbuckers with alnico magnets for rich, singing tones in all positions.
Traditional manual tuners add a vintage vibe while providing smooth and efficient performance. Set up at the factory by experts, the 2016 Les Paul Studio T is ready for immediate action and comes in a traditional brown hardshell case.
Smooth, efficient performance and a vintage vibe
Original neck dimensions from the Les Paul that launched a thousand hits
Density for solid sustain, self-lubrication for accurate return-to-pitch - even with heavy string bending
The look and feel you know and love
The original Les Paul case style, now with enhanced protection
Combines legendary resonance and sustain with greater playing comfort
Alnico magnets give rich, singing tones in both the neck (490R) and hotter bridge (498T) positions
Traditional appearance and seminal sustain in a solid, one-piece design
Expert setup makes this handcrafted, American-made guitar ready for immediate action
Exclusive labor-intensive finishing process isn't just about look and feel, but superior tone
- Tuners: Traditional manual tuners
- Neck width: Traditional neck width of 1-11/16" at the nut
- Nut: Graph Tech nut
- Neck heel: Classic Les Paul neck heel
- Case: Traditional brown hard shell case
- Body: Carved maple top over mahogany with modern weight relief
- Pickups: Gibson's popular 490R and 498T humbuckers
- Fingerboard: Thicker rosewood fingerboard
- Setup: Comprehensive, hand-finished expert setup
- Finish: Thin high-gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Hardware: Gold
Get the Gibson you've been waiting for. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.