- Write a Review
Modern design and revolutionary performance.
Light, nimble, with a modern design that was utterly radical when launched in 1963, the Firebird Studio is the proud offspring of the original 'reverse-body' Firebird, and its HP version delivers absolutely revolutionary performance to match its design. Its supercharged premium features and powerful pickups will allow you to bring your guitar playing into a completely different dimension with optimum comfort and ease. Delivered in a HP padded gig bag, accompanied by a strap and a polishing cloth.
- Body shape: Firebird
- Body type: Solid Body
- Body material: Mahogany
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Neck shape: Slim Taper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set Neck
- Scale length: 24.75
- Truss rod: Single Action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.745"
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 496R
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: 500T
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ:
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: 2 volumes, 2 tones
- Pickup switch: 1 aviation grade 3-way toggle switch
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Aluminum TOM with titanium saddles and steel locking thumbwheels
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar with steel locking studs
- Tuning machines: G Force with improved gears
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: HP padded gig bag
- Accessories: Gibson USA Guitar Strap, Gibson USA Polish Cloth, Truss Rod Wrench, 2.5mm adjustment wrench, Gibson USA's owners manual
- Country of origin: USA
Make each performance a high performance. Order your 2017 Gibson HP today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.