- J46237 000001000 J46237000001000
Gibson 2017 J-45 Progressive Slope Shoulder Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Combining Gibson's rich history of hand-built acoustics with modern innovations, the J-45 Progressive features acoustic improvements to complement pr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Hand-built for the modern progressive player with exceptional pickup system and fine detailing.
Combining Gibson's rich history of hand-built acoustics with modern innovations, the J-45 Progressive features acoustic improvements to complement progressive styles. Includes Gibson G FORCE tuners for quick access to standard and alternate tunings. Eliminates the need for multiple guitars in different tunings. Titanium Tune-o-matic saddle for fast-playing string action and easy-to-adjust string height for progressive guitar techniques. Increased note-to-note sustain and improved acoustic intonation for the advanced progressive performer. Excellent acoustic sound reproduction provided by an award-winning L.R. Baggs Lyric pickup system, featuring a mic pickup for amplified modern percussive playing.
Hardshell case included.
Gibson G FORCE Tuning System: Quick easy access to standard and alternate tunings
Bridge: Titanium saddles allow easy string height adjustments and superior acoustic guitar intonation
Pickup: Excellent acoustic sound reproduction and perfect for percussive acoustic playing styles
Finish: A Stunning Autumn Burst finish is hand sprayed for a truly one-of-a-kind look
Improved Feel: Fingerboard edge is softened to comfortably fit the contour of the player's hand.
Enhanced Finish: Finer grit sandpaper and polishing compounds for high gloss finish.
Premium Setup: Utilizing state-of-the-art German engineered Plek technology to create the finest playing surface possible. Hand finished for the world's finest feel and playability.
Smoother hand rubbed and oiled fingerboard: New penetrating and finishing oil last longer and maximizes woods natural vibrancy
Inlay: Mother-of-pearl inlay details the headstock and fingerboard
- Body type: J-45 Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: AA Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim Taper
- Nut width: 1.725" (4.3cm)
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: High-Gloss lacquer
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: None
- Tuning machines: G-Force Nickel
- Bridge: Richlite
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Finish
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Owner's manual
Grab a great Gibson today. Order yours today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.