- J45027 000001000 J45027000001000
Gibson 2017 Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The new classic beauty. This Les Paul Standard 2017 comes in an exclusive finish. It also benefits from several groundbreaking updates. New Ultra-Mod...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The legendary Les Paul Standard in an exclusive finish.
The new classic beauty. This Les Paul Standard 2017 comes in an exclusive finish. It also benefits from several groundbreaking updates. New Ultra-Modern weight relief allows for comfortable play and greater sonic depth. A luscious Grade-AAA flame maple top harks to the classic beauty of the ’Burst. An asymmetrical slim-taper neck profile with a compound-radius fingerboard and rolled binding team up for outstanding comfort, speed and bend-ability. And push-pull switching on all four knobs for coil tapping on both pickups, a pure bypass, and phase reverse all combine in a truly modern Les Paul that still looks legendary. This stellar guitar is delivered in a classic brown Gibson hardshell case with a Gibson multi-tool, a premium leather strap and a polishing cloth.
- Body shape: Les Paul
- Body type: Solid Body
- Body material: Mahogany
- Top wood: AAA Flamed Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Select finish
- Orientation: Right Hand
- Neck shape: Asymmetrical Slim Taper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set Neck
- Scale length: 24.75
- Truss rod: Single Action
- Neck finish: Select finish
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Compound Radius
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width: 1.695"
- Configuration: Dual Humbuckers
- Neck: Burstbucker Pro Rhythm
- Middle: N/A
- Bridge: Burstbucker Pro Lead
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel:
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Hand-wired with orange drop capacitors; phase reverse
- Control layout: 2 volumes, 2 tones
- Pickup switch: 3-way switch
- Coil tap or split: Coil tapping
- Kill switch:
- Bridge type: Tune-o-matic
- Bridge design:
- Tailpiece: Stop Bar
- Tuning machines: Grover Locking Kidneys
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Coil tapping, pure bypass, phase reverse
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: Owners Manual, Truss Rod Wrench
- Country of Origin: United States
Own this above Standard Les Paul. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.