- Write a Review
The iconic workhorse of the Les Paul family, now with extra horsepower.
The Gibson Les Paul Studio Gold Series 2017 Proprietary allows you to have all the advantages of a Les Paul Studio, but now provides you with upgraded gold hardware for that classic Les Paul look. All of this while still maintaining the price that allows you to be as adventurous as possible in or out of the studio.
Beautiful yet simple, the Les Paul Studio offers everything you demand from a true Les Paul—and then some. Lighter than ever, the 2017 Les Paul Studio T benefits from Gibson's new Ultra-Modern weight relief that offers endless sustain and hours of comfortable playing, while its slim-taper neck profile is ideal for fast yet comfortable playing.
A combination of 490R and 498T humbuckers provides genuine Gibson tones with a hint of modernity and aggression, wired to comprehensive controls and coil tapping for outstanding sonic versatility. This versatile performer is delivered in a classic Gibson brown hardshell case, along with a premium leather strap, a Gibson multi-tool and a polishing cloth.
- Body shape: Les Paul
- Body type: Solid Body
- Body material: Mahogany
- Top wood: Grade A Plain Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Neck shape: Slim Taper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set Neck
- Scale length: 24.75
- Truss rod: Single Action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width: 1.695"
- Configuration: Dual Humbuckers
- Neck: 490R
- Middle: N/A
- Bridge: 498T
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Coil tapping
- Control layout: 2 volumes, 2 tones
- Pickup switch: 3-way switch
- Coil tap or split: Individual coil tapping per pickup
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stop Bar
- Tuning machines: Grover Kidneys
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Gold hardware
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: Owners Manual, Truss Rod Wrench
- Country of Origin: USA
Own this special Les Paul. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.