- #J46339 000002000 J46339000002000
Gibson 2017 Les Paul Studio HP Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Les Paul Studio has always been a truly versatile guitar to take anywhere else you need top performance in a Gibson. This year's Les Paul Studio ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The one guitar that does it all.
The Les Paul Studio has always been a truly versatile guitar to take anywhere else you need top performance in a Gibson. This year's Les Paul Studio 2017 HP takes the concept to a whole new level, both in looks and performance. Sonic versatility is comprehensive, yet intuitive to handle: its 2 volume and 2 two tone controls all have push-pull functions (for individual tap/split, phase, and coil selection), while 5-positions DIP switch add Neck and Bridge Pickup Tap or Split, Neck and Bridge Vol Treble Bleed control, and Transient Suppression.
High-performance playing features make it a superbly comfortable guitar, too, while a high gloss nitro finish coaxes luscious looks from a Grade-A flamed maple top complemented by pearl trapezoid inlays and chrome-plated hardware. Delivered in a Gibson High Performance super premium stamped aluminum case, along with a Gibson premium leather strap, a Gibson multi-tool and a polishing cloth.
- Body shape: Les Paul
- Body type: Solid Body
- Body material: Mahogany
- Top wood: A Grade Flamed Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Neck shape: Slim Taper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set Neck
- Scale length: 24.75
- Truss rod: Single Action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width: 1.745"
- Configuration: Dual Humbucker
- Neck: 490R
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: 498T +
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Neck and Bridge Pickup Tap or Split, Neck and Bridge Vol Treble Bleed control, and Transient Suppression, 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 aviation grade toggle switch. 4 push-pull (individual tap/split, phase, and coil selection) and 5 position DIP switch (Neck and Bridge Pickup Tap or Split, Neck and Bridge Vol Treble Bleed control, and Transient Suppression)
- Control layout: 2 volumes, 2 tones
- Pickup switch: 1 aviation grade 3-way toggle switch
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Aluminum TOM with titanium saddles and steel locking thumbwheels
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar with steel locking studs
- Tuning machines: G Force with improved gears
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: HP Aluminum Case
- Accessories: Gibson USA Guitar Strap, Gibson USA Polish Cloth, Truss Rod Wrench, 2.5mm adjustment wrench, Gibson USA's owners manual
Make each performance a high performance. Order your 2017 Gibson HP today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.