- Product J45032
Gibson 2017 Les Paul Trad Pro Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
This Gibson 2017 Les Paul Traditional comes in an exclusive finish and is a trip back in time to the Les Paul's golden era. A Les Paul inspired ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Upgraded electronics and an exclusive finish.
This Gibson 2017 Les Paul Traditional comes in an exclusive finish and is a trip back in time to the Les Paul's golden era. A Les Paul inspired by the legendary late '50s Les Pauls, with all the benefits of modern-era Gibsons. From a distance—with its Traditional features and accurate maple top on a solid mahogany body—this Les Paul could be mistaken for a guitar kept under the bed since 1959. Get closer, though, and the magic reveals itself!
Once in your hand, Les Paul Traditional 2017 unveils subtle but incredibly significant advances: rolled binding, polished frets, and a rounded neck profile make this guitar extremely comfortable to play. Wired Tune-o-matic and stop-bar with steel posts deliver incredible resonance and sustain, while the Burstbucker 1 and Burstbucker 2 humbuckers with hand-wired Orange Drop tone caps crank out dynamic, expressive PAF-inspired tones.
Put it all together, and it's a superb take on the best of Les Paul models past, made for today's demanding player. It is delivered in a classic Gibson hardshell case with a Gibson multi-tool, a premium leather strap and a polishing cloth.
- Body shape: Les Paul
- Body type: Solid Body
- Body material: Mahogany
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right Hand
- Neck shape: Rounded
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set Neck
- Scale length: 24.75
- Truss rod: Single Action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width: 1.695"
- Configuration: Dual Humbuckers
- Neck: BurstBucker 1
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: BurstBucker 2
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Hand-wired with orange drop capacitors, Push Push w/coil selector, Pure boost
- Control layout: 2 volumes, 2 tones
- Pickup switch: 3-way switch
- Coil tap or split: Coil Splits
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stop Bar
- Tuning machines: Locking Grover
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Electronics, Exclusive finish
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: Owners Manual, Truss Rod Wrench
Own this extra-pro Les Paul. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.