- Product J45036
Gibson 2017 Les Paul Trad Pro Plus Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Les Paul Traditional Pro Plus gives you the vintage look and feel of the first Les Paul Standards. With 490R and 490T pickups to replicate Gibson...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Beautiful finish, classic feel.
The Les Paul Traditional Pro Plus gives you the vintage look and feel of the first Les Paul Standards. With 490R and 490T pickups to replicate Gibson’s original PAF pickups and classic finishes to choose from, you’ll swear you were playing a Holy Grail. Slim, comfortable ’60s neck, a gorgeous maple top, mahogany body, rosewood fingerboard and details like antique binding and a mother-of-pearl Gibson logo, this guitar is the total package.
- Body shape: Les Paul
- Body type: Solid Body
- Body material: Mahogany
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Worn Cherry
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Neck shape: Slim Taper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set Neck
- Scale length: 24.75
- Truss rod: Single Action
- Neck finish: Worn Cherry
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.695
- Configuration: Dual Humbuckers
- Neck: Gibson 490R
- Bridge: Gibson 490T
- Control layout: 2 volume, 2 tone knobs
- Pickup switch: 3-way switch
- Bridge type: Tune-matic
- Bridge design:
- Tailpiece: Stop Bar
- Tuning machines: Vintage Style Keystone Tuners
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Gigbag
- Accessories: Owners Manual, Truss Rod Wrench
- Country of origin: USA
This year's Trad Pro Plus is a beauty. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.