- J46175 000001000 J46175000001000
Gibson 2017 Les Paul Traditional HP Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Gibson USA has retained the essence of the Les Paul Traditional with a rounded neck profile and no weight relief, while everything else has been upgr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A daring take on tradition.
Gibson USA has retained the essence of the Les Paul Traditional with a rounded neck profile and no weight relief, while everything else has been upgraded to create a stunning High Performance guitar with luscious late-’50s looks. From the beautifully AAA flamed top to the high-performance hardware, from the upgraded G FORCE™ tuners to the luscious and powerful Burstbucker pickups, this is truly a guitar to do it all. Add to this our exclusive Fast-Access heel, 22 polished frets over the binding, and a remarkable 150 sonic possibilities via our new wiring system, and you will experience an unprecedented blend of history and innovation. Delivered in a Gibson High Performance super premium stamped aluminum case, along with a Gibson premium leather strap, a Gibson multi-tool and a polishing cloth.
- Body shape: Les Paul
- Body type: Solid Body
- Body material: Mahogany
- Top wood: AAA Flamed Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Neck shape: Slim Taper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set Neck
- Scale length: 24.75
- Truss rod: Single Action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width: 1.745"
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: BurstBucker 2
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: BurstBucker 3+
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive: No
- Series or parallel: No
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Neck and Bridge Pickup Tap or Split, Neck and Bridge Vol Treble Bleed control, and Transient Suppression,2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 aviation grade toggle switch. 4 push-pull (individual tap/split, phase, and coil selection) and 5 position DIP switch (Neck and Bridge Pickup Tap or Split, Neck and Bridge Vol Treble Bleed control, and Transient Suppression)
- Control layout: 2 volumes, 2 tones
- Pickup switch: 1 aviation grade 3-way toggle switch
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Aluminum TOM with titanium saddles and steel locking thumbwheels
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar with steel locking studs
- Tuning machines: G Force with improved gears
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: HP Aluminum Case
- Accessories: Gibson USA Guitar Strap, Gibson USA Polish Cloth, Truss Rod Wrench, 2.5mm adjustment wrench, Gibson USA's owners manual
- Country of origin: USA
Make each performance a high performance. Order your 2017 Gibson HP today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.