- #H92895 0000010007346 H928950000010007346
Gibson 50th Anniversary 1963 ES-335 Historic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Gibson 50th Anniversary 1963 ES-335 Historic Electric Guitar celebrates a guitar that helped create the best of the rock ˜n roll and blues music ...Read More
The Gibson 50th Anniversary 1963 ES-335 Historic Electric Guitar celebrates a guitar that helped create the best of the rock ˜n roll and blues music of the '60s and '70s. This special model, made entirely in Memphis, features gorgeous maple veneers and all lightweight materials for the centerblock and mahogany neck. Historic colored binding and block fingerboard inlays add familiar touches to this classic-looking instrument. BurstBucker 1 & 2 pickups with a period correct wiring harness and "Black Beauty" capacitors deliver the sound for which this guitar is famous. Kluson tuners and an ABR bridge with stop bar complete its list of vintage features. Includes case.
A painstaking recreation of the guitar that can do it all.
- 100% American made in Memphis, TN.
- Historically correct slim horns at the cutaway
- Plain Maple veneers
- All lightweight materials to include the correct œWindow Centerblock and mahogany neck
- Accurate historic colored binding, with period correct Cellulose Block Fingerboard inlay
- Cedar rim lining
- Spruce top and back bracing
- Period correct wiring harness with œBlack Beauty Capacitors
- BurstBucker 1 & 2 pickups
- Double-ring, Single-line Tulip button Klusons, ABR bridge and lightweight stop bar
- Includes hardshell case
If you could only have one guitar, wouldn't it be this one? Order yours today.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.