- J44991 000001000 J44991000001000
Gibson Advanced Jumbo Herringbone Limited Edition Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
This limited edition Advanced Jumbo Herringbone is a rare powerhouse model, capable of belting out an incredible amount of sound thanks to its wide X...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Extremely limited edition hand-built model.
This limited edition Advanced Jumbo Herringbone is a rare powerhouse model, capable of belting out an incredible amount of sound thanks to its wide X-bracing pattern. This hand-built guitar is constructed using select rosewood back and sides. The enhanced tone of rosewood lends itself beautifully to the vast tonal spectrum of the AJ model. Custom style upgrades include copper Schaller tuners, herringbone top trim, hand-inlaid Gibson Script logo, diamond and arrow position markers, and the added versatility of an L.R. Baggs Lyric pickup system.
This limited edition is capped at only 65 hand built premium instruments worldwide.
Hardshell case included.
- Body type: Jumbo
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Traditional scalloped X
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: V
- Nut width: 1.725 in. (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: High Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Schaller Copper Open-Black
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Limited edition
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Grab one of these rare models before they're all taken. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.