- #J31402 00000100013445711 J3140200000100013445711
Gibson B.B. King Lucille Archtop Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
A long-standing icon in the Gibson Memphis lineup, the B.B. King Lucille is based closely on the King of the Blues’ own guitar to deliver the look, f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The ultimate refinement of B.B. King's original ES-345.
A long-standing icon in the Gibson Memphis lineup, the B.B. King Lucille is based closely on the King of the Blues’ own guitar to deliver the look, feel and tone that helped create a legend. Own the Lucille and you'll own one of the smoothest, sweetest blues axes out there.
The guitar features a laminated maple top for total sustain, a solid maple center block, special laminated maple neck and Richlite fingerboard. Stereo/mono jacks require no special cords; TP-6 tailpiece allows precise tuning. Also includes the name "Lucille" scripted in mother-of-pearl on the headstock and gold-plated hardware
It comes with no f-holes, just like B.B.'s. To combat feedback on stage, B.B. King has long specified his guitars without the traditional f-holes. Regal looks includes B.B.'s preferred high-gloss ebony finish in nitrocellulose lacquer that gives this artist guitar an elegantly formal appearance.
Gibson's top-of-the-line semis have traditionally worn gold-plated hardware to declare their status while elegant multi-ply binding on the body's top and back enhance its custom-grade looks. Large mother-of-pearl blocks tie the B.B. King Lucille to great ES-355s of the past.
Made with Alnico magnets like the great PAFs, 490R and 490T pickups offer everything from warm to scorching leads. With five capacitor networks plus bypass, the Varitone lends superb sonic versatility. A fine-tuning tailpiece makes quick mid-riff tune ups a breeze. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: ES-335
- Body type: Semi-hollow
- Body material: Maple, Poplar, Maple
- Top wood: Maple, Poplar, Maple
- Body wood: Maple, Poplar, Maple
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Orientation: Right
- Neck shape: Traditional C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set
- Scale length: 24.75
- Truss rod: Single
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Richlite
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Full Block
- Nut width: 1.681"
- Nut Material: Corian
- Configuration: 2 Humbucker
- Neck: Gibson 490R
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Gibson 490T
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Sereis
- Acoustic pickup: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: 2-inductance coils (chokes)
- Control layout: 2-volume potentiometers, 2-tone potentiometers
- Pickup switch: 1-Toggle switch pickup selector, 1-Varitone switch
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Pre amp: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stop Bar
- Tuning machines: Grover Tulip
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Signature model
- Case: Hardshell
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: USA
Make this blues-master yours. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.