- J15226 000001000 J15226000001000
Gibson Bob Dylan SJ-200 Player's Edition Acoustic-Electric
- Write a Review
It's not often you have a chance to own a piece of history and right now you have that rare opportunity before you. Gibson and Bob Dylan have agreed ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A faithful recreation of the Hall of Fame singer/songwriter's famous guitar with modern electronics.
It's not often you have a chance to own a piece of history and right now you have that rare opportunity before you. Gibson and Bob Dylan have agreed to release this exact replica of Dylan's unique SJ-200 with a bit of modern electronics for today's performing guitarist.
The Bob Dylan Super Jumbo SJ-200 Player's Edition, features a Vintage style cut with hide glue bracing, an Adirondack spruce top and AAA flame Indian rosewood back and sides with a Vintage Sunburst finish accentuated by double pickguards with Dylan style J-200 laser-engraved design with mother-of-pearl dots and the highly recognizable rosewood 4-bar inlay Moustache bridge. Other accoutrements include mother-of-pearl "Bella Voce" inlay on the rosewood fingerboard, while the headstock has mother-of-pearl Gibson logo, Bob Dylan "Eye" logo decal on it, and gold Keystone hardware. Includes hardshell case.
Last but not least, it features the L.R. Baggs Anthem pickup system. The award-winning Anthem Series, featuring TRU¢MIC technology, seamlessly combines a proprietary condenser microphone with an Element pickup to deliver the warmth and fidelity of a studio-mic'd guitar anywhere you perform. At the heart of the Anthem is a revolutionary microphone engineered to capture a dynamic studio-mic'd sound for any live performance. The TRU¢MIC mounts to the underside of the bridge plate and hovers just 3 mm above its surface to take advantage of the PZM or "boundary" effect. This proprietary mounting system, combined with noise cancellation, frees the mic to perform as if it were outside of the guitar in a studio and maintain remarkable feedback suppression for the stage. The result is a balanced frequency response with excellent clarity for the purest sound you have ever heard amplified. Gibson have paired the Element pickup with the TRU¢MIC to provide solidity and punch for low frequencies.
- Body: Super Jumbo SJ-200
- Top: Adirondack red spruce
- Bracing: Vintage Style Cut with Hide Glue
- Back and sides: AAA Flamed Maple
- Fingerboard and inlay: Rosewood with mother-of-pearl "Bella Voce"
- Headstock and inlay: Mother-of-pearl Gibson and Dylan "Eye" logo decal
- Hardware: Gold Keystone
- Scale: 25-½"
- Bridge: Rosewood 4-Bar inlay Moustache
- Finish: Vintage Sunburst
- Pickguard: Double guards with Dylan style J-200 laser-engraved design with mother-of-pearl dots
- L.R. Baggs Anthem pickup system
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Includes hardshell case
Be one of the fortunate few to own this piece of history. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.