- J11195 000001000 J11195000001000
Gibson Classic J-45 Standard Limited Edition Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
One of Gibson™s best-selling acoustic models of all time, the J-45 is an icon in the studio and on the stage. Turn heads with this beautiful J-45 Win...Read More
One of Gibson™s best-selling acoustic models of all time, the J-45 is an icon in the studio and on the stage. Turn heads with this beautiful J-45 Wine Red limited edition. A solid spruce top, solid mahogany back and sides, and short scale produce the power and the nuance in performance thatmake the J-45 famous.
Hand-sprayed in Gibson™s artisan tradition with a rich, wine-red finish that gives this classic ™bird a unique and elegant style.
Ships with hardshell case and certificate of authenticity.
Dovetail neck-to-body joint, hand-fitted and secured with hide glue ensures unequalled
resonance transfer from strings to body.
Radiused body for projection & clarity.
Nitrocellulose lacquer finish allows the tone to mature with age.
100% American made, handcrafted in Bozeman, Montana.
An iconc model in a limited-editon finish.
- Body Style: Round shoulder J-45
- Wood: Solid Sitka spruce top, solid mahogany back and sides
- Binding: Multi-ply top, single-ply back, multi-ply single-ring rosette
- Finish: Wine red, nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck: 1-piece mahogany, slim-taper profile with 1.725 black Tus„¢ nut
- Neck-to-body: Compound dovetail secured with hide glue at the 14th fret
- Bracing: Traditional scalloped x-bracing
- Fingerboard: 12 radius, rosewood with mother-of-pearl dot inlay
- Scale: 24 3/4, short
- Bridge: Belly-up rosewood with mother-of-pearl dots
- Pickguard: Traditional tortoise teardrop
- Tuning Machines: Gold grover rotomatics, 14:1
- Strings: Gibson light gauge .012 - .053
- Electronics: LR Baggs„¢ Element VTC pickup
- Includes a black hardshell case with plush-lined interior
Only 75 of these are being produced. Order now.