- Product 512967
Gibson Custom 1956 Les Paul Reissue Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Gibson Custom Shop 1956 Les Paul Reissue Electric Guitar will revise your idea of how an electric guitar should feel and sound. Ted McCarty's Tun...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Gibson Custom Shop 1956 Les Paul Reissue Electric Guitar will revise your idea of how an electric guitar should feel and sound. Ted McCarty's Tune-O-Matic bridge was added to the Les Paul in 1956. That, together with individual saddles and thumb wheels to adjust the bridge height, represented a quantum leap forward in intonation, tone, and sustain. This beautifully crafted Les Paul reissue is a letter-perfect re-creation of that landmark model.
As if that weren't enough, this Limited Edition features a rare Ebony finish.
Gibson's Custom Shop produces some of the finest electric guitars on earth. Using the best materials money can buy, a staff of skilled luthiers reproduce some of the greatest Gibson guitars of the past and create stunning new instruments for players and collectors who demand the best.
- Limited Edition Ebony finish
- Carved maple top
- Mahogany back
- Single-ply cream binding on top
- Thin toggle-switch washer and jack plate
- ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge; lightweight aluminum stopbar tailpiece
- One-piece mahogany neck with long tenon
- 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Acrylic trapezoid inlays
- Early '50s rounded neck profile
- 24-3/4" scale length
- 1-11/16 nut width
- Holly headstock veneer
- Vintage tulip tuners
- P-90 single-coil pickups
- CTS pots and bumblebee capacitors
- 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way selector switch
- Vintage Reissue strings
- Includes Custom Shop case, certificate of authenticity