- J07360 000001000 J07360000001000
Gibson Custom 1957 Les Paul Reissue Lightly Aged Electric Guitar with Bigsby
- Write a Review
A faithful reproduction of an original 1957 Les Paul, offering the most select raw materials (genuine mahogany and maple), historically accurate neck...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A faithful reproduction with the allure of a Bigsby and the appearance of an old friend.
A faithful reproduction of an original 1957 Les Paul, offering the most select raw materials (genuine mahogany and maple), historically accurate neck and carved top profiles, and the most faithful to the original Gibson Humbucker of 1957 yet. Lightly Aged by hand, by artists at the Gibson Custom Shop, this guitar gives the appearance of a well worn, but not worn-out original. Featuring a Bigsby Tremelo tailpiece. Comes with hardshell case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple Carved
- Body wood: Mahogany Non-weight relieved
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: '50s rounded
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: CustomBucker
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: CustomBucker
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Bumblebee capacitors
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Bigsby
- Tuning machines: Kluson deluxe
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Lightly aged
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Does it get any better than this? Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.