- J07357 000001000 J07357000001000
Gibson Custom 1957 Les Paul Reissue VOS Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
A faithful reproduction of an original 1957 Les Paul, offering the most select raw materials (genuine mahogany and maple), historically accurate neck...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Historically accurate and lightly aged to perfection.
A faithful reproduction of an original 1957 Les Paul, offering the most select raw materials (genuine mahogany and maple), historically accurate neck and carved top profiles, and the most faithful to the original Gibson Humbucker of 1957 yet. Lightly Aged by hand, by artists at the Gibson Custom Shop, this guitar gives the appearance of a well worn but not worn out original.
Body shape: Single cutaway
Body type: Solid body
Body material: Solid wood
Top wood: Maple
Body wood: Mahogany
Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Rounded '50s
Neck wood: Mahogany
Scale length: 24.75"
Truss rod: Historic
Neck finish: Gloss
Fret size: Medium jumbo
Number of frets: 22
Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
Middle: Not applicable
Active or passive: Passive
Series or parallel: Series
Active EQ: No
Special electronics: Bumblebee capacitors
Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
Pickup switch: 3-way
Coil tap or split: No
Kill switch: No
Bridge type: Fixed
Bridge design: ABR
Tuning machines: Deluxe with tulip
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Relic treatment
Case: Hardshell case
Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
Country of origin: United States
This golden treasure could be at your fingertips. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.