- Product H70209
Gibson Custom 1960 Les Paul Reissue 2008 Model Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Gibson Custom Shop 1960 Les Paul Reissue Electric Guitar is a beautiful Les Paul that you'll want in your collection. In 1960, the Les Paul Stand...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Bringing back the best thing to happen in 1960.
The Gibson Custom Shop 1960 Les Paul Reissue Electric Guitar is a beautiful Les Paul that you'll want in your collection. In 1960, the Les Paul Standard still had the flame maple top, sunburst finish and BurstBucker pickups of its predecessors with an added slim-tapered neck for a decidedly different feel. This 1960 Reissue Les Paul captures the essence of the original guitar accurately and in great detail. Gibson includes a hardshell case with your reissue Les Paul.
Gibson's Custom Shop produces some of the finest electric guitars on earth. Using the best materials money can buy, a staff of skilled luthiers reproduce some of the greatest Gibsons of the past and create stunning new instruments for players and collectors who demand the best.
- Top wood: Figured maple
- Back wood: Solid mahogany
- Binding: Single-ply cream on top
- Neck construction: 1-piece mahogany with original-style truss rod route
- Fingerboard: 22-fret rosewood
- Inlays: Vintage trapezoid (accurate shape and color)
- Neck binding: Single-ply cream
- Profile: 1960 SlimTaper
- Scale length/Nut width: 24-3/4"; 1-11/16"
- Pickups: Burstbucker 1 (rhythm), Burstbucker 2 (treble)
- Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way switching
- Hardware color: Nickel
- Bridge/Tailpiece: ABR-1/Aluminum stopbar
- Tuner style: Vintage tulip