- Product 527158
Gibson Custom 1968 Les Paul Custom Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The 1968 Gibson Les Paul Custom Electric Guitar includes a beautifully carved maple top, chambered mahogany body, lavish white/black body binding, si...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An immaculate reproduction of a coveted late '60s Paul.
The 1968 Gibson Les Paul Custom Electric Guitar includes a beautifully carved maple top, chambered mahogany body, lavish white/black body binding, single-piece mahogany neck with rounded profile, and a long-tenon neck joint. The bound ebony fretboard has 22 frets and pearl block inlays. The headstock has a classic split diamond inlay. Hardware and electronics include a pair of '57 Classic humbuckers that give it bark and bite while dual volume and tone controls and 3-way pickup switching give you tonal versatility.
- Body Style: Les Paul
- Body: Chambered mahogany back
- Top: Carved maple
- Neck: 1-piece set mahogany
- Neck profile: "C"
- Neck joint location: 19th fret
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard radius: 12"
- Scale length: 24-3/4"
- No. of frets: 22
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- Neck inlays: Pearloid block
- Headstock inlay: Split diamond
- Hardware: Gold
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic with stopbar tailpiece
- Knobs: Gold
- Tuners: Grover
- Neck pickup: '57 Classic
- Bridge pickup: '57 Classic
- Controls: Two volume, two tone, 3-way toggle pickup selector
- Finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Guitar Case: Hardshell
- Includes: Certificate of Authenticity