- Write a Review
A Custom Shop marvel with the fleet feel and luxury looks of a blue-rockin' 335 legend.
If you were the guitarist in a British blues-rock trio playing your farewell gig at the Royal Albert Hall, this would be the guitar you'd play. The precision Gibson Custom Shop 1963 ES-335 Historic Block Reissue Electric Guitar is identical in every way to the original. In mid-1962 Gibson's fantastically popular thinline semi-hollow wonder machine adopted a thinner, faster neck profile and gorgeous pearloid block inlays to enhance the rosewood fretboard. This reissue Gibson 1963 ES-335 guitar” made on the original forms by some of the world's finest luthiers”is engraved with œCustom truss rod cover, is equipped with Grover tuners, and is treated with a special VOS finish. All VOS (Vintage Original Spec) series guitars use a proprietary process that includes unique steps for staining, wet-sanding, and hand-rubbing; imparting the look of a well cared-for 40-year-old instrument. The result is a remarkable patina that will delight even the most discriminating enthusiast. So it can be even closer to the performance of that famous blueswailing guitar”TonePros (manufacturers of the finest guitar hardware on the planet) has made available their AVR 2 bridge with the same synthetic whitish (yellowed for age) bridge saddles that the world famous Red Blues Machine has. Also TonepPros has made available genuine steel tailpiece studs, just like original "woman tone" beast. All this in an effort to make the true British blues enthusiast dreams come true.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Plain laminated maple top, back, and rims
- VOS finish
- Solid maple center block
- One-piece mahogany neck with extended tenon
- Engraved "Custom" truss rod cover
- 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Holly headstock veneer
- '57 Classic humbuckers
- 1960 slim-taper neck profile
- Lightweight aluminum stopbar tailpiece
- TonePros AVR-2 bridge with synthetic whitish (yellowed for age) bridge saddles
- Single-ply cream binding on top, back, fretboard, and headstock
- Grover tuners
- Pearloid bar inlays
- 2 volume knobs
- 2 tone knobs
- 3-way selector
- 24-3/4" scale
Recreate the glory of British blues with the finest, most-versatile guitar ever built. Order today, we guarantee you'll fall in love immediately.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.