More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J11501 000001000 J11501000001000
Gibson Custom 2014 1958 Mahogany Explorer Elbow Cut VOS Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Based on a 1958 Explorer, the body of this special electric guitar has been carved away on the lower bought hence the name Elbow Cut.Outfitted with ...Read More
An upgraded classic.
Based on a 1958 Explorer, the body of this special electric guitar has been carved away on the lower bought hence the name Elbow Cut.
Outfitted with a pair of Gibson Custom Shop CustomBucker slightly underwound Humbucker pickups and vintage Bumblebee capacitors, this extremely rare Elbow Cut Explorer features a Hide Glue set neck joint, and all of the features normally associated with Gibson's 1958 Mahogany Explorer including a 1958 serial number and an Antique Natural Nitrocellulose Lacquer hand-applied ultra-light finish.
Comes in a Gibson Hardshell Case with a Limited Lifetime warranty.
- Body: 58 Mahogany Explorer Elbow Cut
- Back and Sides: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Peghead Veneer: Holly
- Truss Rod: 2013
- Fretwire: Banjo
- Scale: 24-3/4"
- Nut: Nylon
- Hardwire Material: Aged Gold
- Machine Head: Grover 102G-Cut
- Bridge: Non-Wire ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Stopbar Light
- Jackplate: 58 EXP B/W/B/W
- Pickups: 2 Custom Bucker AL3, Gold Covers
- Circuitry: Short pots, Bumble Bee Caps
- Control: SG Switch
- End Pin: Brass
- Truss Cover: Vintage
- Pickguard: 58 EXP B/W/B/W
- Knobs: Gold top hats
- Mounting Rings: Black
- Switch Tip: Amber
- Backplates: 58 EXP
- Finish: Natural finish, heavy anitque
- Custom black case