- #K19646 000005001 K19646000005001
Gibson Custom 2017 Limited Edition Les Paul Special Single Cut Electric Guitar
Pelham Blue White Pickguard
- Write a Review
The iconic Les Paul Special guitar gets a colorful twist, featuring a variety of classic Firebird finishes and first-of-their-kind matching headstock...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic, cool and colorful.
The iconic Les Paul Special guitar gets a colorful twist, featuring a variety of classic Firebird finishes and first-of-their-kind matching headstocks to make a bold statement on an iconic platform. Includes hardshell case.
Body shape: Single cutaway
Body type: Solid body
Body material: Solid wood
Top wood: Mahogany
Body wood: Mahogany
Body finish: Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Medium C
Neck wood: Mahogany with Hide Glue Fit, Long Tenon
Scale length: 24.75 in.
Truss rod: Standard
Neck finish: Gloss
Radius: 12 in.
Fret size: Medium jumbo
Number of frets: 22
Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
Neck: Custom P-90
Middle: Not applicable
Bridge: Custom P-90
Brand: Gibson Custom
Active or passive pickups: Passive
Series or parallel: Series
Active EQ: No
Special electronics: 2 500K CTS Volume Pots, 2 500K CTS Tone Pots, Hand-Wired Harness w/Bumble Bee Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch
Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
Pickup switch: 3-way
Coil tap or split: No
Kill switch: No
Bridge type: Fixed
Bridge design: 50's Replica Wraparound
Tailpiece: Not applicable
Tuning machines: Kluson deluxe
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Body shape Electronics
Case: Hardshell case
Country of origin: United States
Make your next favorite guitar a Gibson Custom. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.