- #K35691 000002001 K35691000002001
Gibson Custom 2017 Limited Run CS-336 Mahogany Semi-Hollow Body Electric Guitar
TV Yellow 5-ply Black Pickguard
- Write a Review
This new spin on the revolutionary CS-336 semi-hollow body guitar features two powerful P-90 pickups and is constructed with a carved and chambered s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A compact model with full, semi-hollowbody tone.
This new spin on the revolutionary CS-336 semi-hollow body guitar features two powerful P-90 pickups and is constructed with a carved and chambered solid mahogany body for enhanced mid-range and snarl. This CS-336 Mahogany is appointed with gorgeous finishes that are inspired by the Les Paul Specials of the 1950s. Includes hardshell case.
Body shape: Double cutaway
Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
Body material: Solid wood
Top wood: Carved Mahogany
Body wood: Mahogany
Body finish: Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Slim C
Neck wood: Mahogany
Scale length: 24.75 in.
Truss rod: Standard
Neck finish: Gloss
Radius: Not specified
Fret size: Medium jumbo
Number of frets: 22
Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
Neck: Custom P-90
Middle: Not applicable
Bridge: Custom P-90
Brand: Gibson Custom
Active or passive pickups: Passive
Series or parallel: Series
Active EQ: No
Special electronics: None
Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
Pickup switch: 3-way
Coil tap or split: No
Kill switch: No
Bridge type: Fixed
Bridge design: 50's Replica Wraparound
Tailpiece: Not applicable
Tuning machines: Kluson deluxe
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Body shape Electronics
Case: Hardshell case
Country of origin: United States
Make your next favorite guitar a Gibson Custom. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.