- #K19675 000002000 K19675000002000
Gibson Custom 2017 Limited Run Modern Les Paul Axcess Custom Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The modern player's choice is reimagined with this new limited series of Modern Les Paul Axcess Custom guitars. Featuring the new Apex headstock for ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Reimagined with improved strength and comfort.
The modern player's choice is reimagined with this new limited series of Modern Les Paul Axcess Custom guitars. Featuring the new Apex headstock for added strength, redesigned back contours for added comfort and new exciting colors for impressive visual appeal. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Body wood: Solid Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim C
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Richlite
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Classic, thin
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 496R 4 Conductor
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: 496T 4 Conductor
- Brand: Gibson Custom
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: 2 500K Push-Pull Pots for Tone Control and Coil Splitting, 2 500K Pots for Volume Control, Switchcraft Toggle Switch
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover kidney
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Make your next favorite guitar a Gibson Custom. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.