- Product H97089
Gibson Custom 20th Anniversary 1957 Les Paul Black Beauty
- Write a Review
Celebrating 20 years of Gibson Custom's Historic Reissue Series, this 1957 Black Beauty is the first of three limited edition guitars they will be re...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Special 1 of 100 limited-edition model celebrates history of Gibson Custom and Gibson's history.
Celebrating 20 years of Gibson Custom's Historic Reissue Series, this 1957 Black Beauty is the first of three limited edition guitars they will be releasing (this is a limited run of 100 guitars) this year. It is also the first run of instruments by the company to be made with 1-piece ebony fretboards since November of 2011, and will most likely be the last by Gibson Custom.
The 20th Anniversary 1957 "Black Beauty" is absolutely stunning as you can see, with an antiqued ebony finish, gold-plated hardware that pops out aesthetically in contrast, and classic Black Beauty appointments. It also comes with a 20th Anniversary medallion which coves the toggle swtich acces panel on the guitar's back, a custom-fitted dust cover with a retro 1993 Gibson Custom logo, and a one-of-a-kind handmade, framed Certificate of Authenticity. Put it all together and you have a very memorable instrument worthy of a distinct milestone. Gibson is including a pair of white gloves just so you can keep this guitar's finish in peak condition since it's a work of art.
When you plug in, two Alnico 3 loaded Custom Bucker pickups work with the guitar's solid, 1-piece mahogany body and it's completely updated specification set to capture the guitar's remarkable tone and playability.
- 1-piece, crafted from a single slab of mahogany body
- 1-piece genuine mahogany neck
- Single layer, solid ebony fingerboard
- LP Custom Black, Pearl inlay
- Nylon 6/6 nut
- Antiqued ebony finish
- Gold Warffle Back Tuners
- Gold-Plated ABR-1 Bridge
- Gold-plated lightweight stopbar tailpace
- Custom Bucker, (Alnico 3), Gold-Plated Cover Neck and Bridge Pickup
- LP Custom Profile, Holly Veneer Headstock
- Black Top Hats Knobs
- Limited Edition of 100 worldwide
- Gold-plated hardware
- Comes with:
- Framed, handmade COA
- White gloves for handling
- Custom-fitted dust cover with 1993 Custom Shop Logo
- Special engraved 20th Anniversary medallion affixed over the pickup switch access panel on the back
- Original switch plate cover
Order this special guitar today before they're all gone.