- Product J42672
Gibson Custom 60s Standard Historic Les Paul Lightly Aged Electric Guitar
Black Over Frost Blue
- Write a Review
The Standard Historic 1960 Standard Les Paul from Gibson Custom delivers the tone, looks and feel of the original ’60, slim neck Les Paul. It feature...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A celebration of a highly-prized instrument in every detail.
The Standard Historic 1960 Standard Les Paul from Gibson Custom delivers the tone, looks and feel of the original ’60, slim neck Les Paul. It features hand-crafted beauty, authentic vintage Gibson tone and historic appointments plus historically accurate aniline dye, hide glue neck construction and the renown sound transference that comes with its long neck tenon. The most important details that made the original the legend are artfully revived for a convincing vintage playing experience. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Plain Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: VOS aniline dye
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 1960 style Les Paul
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: VOS
- Material: Indian Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Custom Bucker
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Custom Bucker
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Kluson deluxe
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Historic Series, no dial pointers, lightly aged
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: United States
This is as close as it gets. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.