- J20178 000001000 J20178000001000
Gibson Custom Ace Frehley '59 Les Paul Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Gibson Custom Ace Frehley 59 Burst is a recreation of Ace's own 1959 Les Paul, replicated in excruciating detail through hands on access to the s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Replicated in excruciating detail.
The Gibson Custom Ace Frehley 59 Burst is a recreation of Ace's own 1959 Les Paul, replicated in excruciating detail through hands on access to the same guitar that Ace played and loved for many years.
The Ace Frehley 59 Burst is the first artist vintage replica to feature the complete complement of True Historic specifications including reformulated plastics, double carved and hand sanded top and neck, wet-sanded finish and hand filed rolled binding. A limited edition of 250 of the Ace Frehley 59 Burst are treated to Gibson Custom's Vintage finish process.
New in 2015
Homage to Ace Frehley's original 1959 Les Paul:
True Historic Plastics: Molecular level analysis delivers authentic vintage design and materials
True Historic Pickup Covers: Designed and engineered based on the originals
Double-Carved Top: Authentic vintage dish profile
Double-Carved Neck: Hand sanded for ideal playability and accurate profile
"Broken" Peghead Edges, Smoother Edges: Vintage Looks and Feel
Thinner Peghead Veneer: A testament to obsession with detail
Thinner True Historic Wet-Sanded Finish: More work, more authentic
Hide Glue Top Construction: A real vintage spec for authentic 'Burst tone
Rolled Fingerboard Binding: For the playing feel Ace couldn't forget
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple Figured
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 1959 Les Paul
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: CustomBucker
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: BurstBucker 3
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive: Active
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover kidney
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Signature model
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Get the Gibson Custom of your dreams. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.