- J20180 000001000 J20180000001000
Gibson Custom Collectors Choice #29 - Tamio Okuda VOS Finish 1959 Les Paul Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Gibson Custom Collector's Choice #29, the Tamio Okuda 1959 Les Paul (#9-1165) is a detailed replica of the original '59 Les Paul owned by world-renow...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A detailed replica of the original.
Gibson Custom Collector's Choice #29, the Tamio Okuda 1959 Les Paul (#9-1165) is a detailed replica of the original '59 Les Paul owned by world-renown Japanese guitarist, writer and producer Tamio Okuda. Featuring two '57 Classic pickups custom wound to the match the original, neck and top profiles based on digital scans of Tamio's own guitar and an exhaustive collaboration between Gibson Custom's Engineers, Craftspeople and Tamio Okuda, Collectors Choice #29 is available with a hand-aged finish in a worldwide run of up to 150 guitars. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: '59
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Historic
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: ™57 Classic
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: ™57 Classic
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Tulip button Klusons
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Collector' Choice series
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity, extra switch plate
- Country of origin: United States
Get the Gibson Custom of your dreams. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.