- #J37499 000001000CS700551 J37499000001000CS700551
Gibson Custom CS-336 Figured Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Ever since 1958, when Gibson introduced the first semi-hollowbody electric guitar, the timeless ES-335, the company’s engineers have been fine-tuning...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A figured maple top, '57 Classic pickups and the perfect combination of comfort and tone.
Ever since 1958, when Gibson introduced the first semi-hollowbody electric guitar, the timeless ES-335, the company’s engineers have been fine-tuning the concept of combining the classic look of a hollowbody with the performance of a solidbody. Debuting in 2001, the CS-336 is the ultimate result of that quest and it is a true Gibson Custom Shop beauty.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Figured Maple
- Body wood: Solid Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: '60s SlimTaper standard
- Neck wood: 1-piece Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: '57 Classic
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: '57 Classic
- Brand: Gibson Custom
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Vintage with tulip buttons
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups, Tonewoods
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: United States
Enjoy this upgraded semi-hollowbody. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.