- J73184 000001001 J73184000001001
Gibson Custom Flying V Custom - Solid Body Electric Guitar
Ebony 5-ply Black Pickguard
- Write a Review
The Flying V Custom adds the classic, refined and upscale Custom looks to one of Gibson's most legendary designs. The pointed, unorthodox lines of th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Powerful. Bold. Fun.
The Flying V Custom adds the classic, refined and upscale Custom looks to one of Gibson's most legendary designs. The pointed, unorthodox lines of the "V" have always been magnetizing to the more daring guitar players among us - a visual statement with uncompromised Gibson tone. This rare edition adds a new layer of boldness to an already outspoken guitar.
Body shape: V
Body type: Solid body
Body material: Solid wood
Top wood: Not applicable
Body wood: Mahogany
Body finish: Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Medium C
Neck wood: Mahogany
Scale length: 24.75 in.
Truss rod: Standard
Neck finish: Gloss
Radius: 12 in.
Fret size: Medium jumbo
Number of frets: 22
Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
Middle: Not applicable
Brand: Gibson Custom
Active or passive pickups: Passive
Series or parallel: Series
Active EQ: No
Special electronics: 2 500K CTS Volume Pots, 2 500K CTS Tone Pots Hand-Wired Harness, Switchcraft Toggle Switch
Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
Pickup switch: 3-way
Coil tap or split: No
Kill switch: No
Bridge type: Fixed
Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
Tuning machines: Grover kidney
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Limited edition, Body and neck binding
Case: Hardshell case
Country of origin: United States
Own this unique Gibson. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.