- #J50872 000001000189200 J50872000001000189200
Gibson Custom Freddie King ES-345 Semi-Hollow Body Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The stunning 1964 ES-345 Sixties Cherry VOS is a historically accurate re-creation of this beloved guitar played by the great Freddie King, dressed i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An accurate re-creation of the great Bluesman's main axe.
The stunning 1964 ES-345 Sixties Cherry VOS is a historically accurate re-creation of this beloved guitar played by the great Freddie King, dressed in an exotic alternative vintage finish that never made it to the originals of the '60s. In addition to its luscious looks complemented by split parallelogram fingerboard inlays and period-correct plastics this guitar features hot hide glue neck and body construction, matched potentiometer sets, rolled fingerboard binding and much more, with a great set of MHS humbuckers for true PAF tone.
Includes hardshell case.
Body: Accurate '64 shape with multi-ply binding
Fingerboard: Bound rosewood with split-parallelogram inlays
Potentiometers: Matched 550k potentiometers
Construction: Hide glue body and neck construction
Truss rod: Tubeless Historic truss rod
Pickups: MHS humbuckers
Frets: Period-correct .100" x .045" fret wire
Finish: VOS nitrocellulose lacquer in Sixties Cherry
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Maple/poplar/maple
- Body wood: Maple/poplar/maple
- Body finish: VOS
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 1959 Traditional C
- Neck wood: 1-piece Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Historic
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: 1-piece Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Split parallelograms
- Nut width: 1.70 in. (43.2 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: MHS
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: MHS
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Varitone
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Kluson single ring tulip
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Enjoy this supreme instrument. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.