- Product 515896
Gibson Custom Hot Rod Les Paul Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Guitars and cars go together like rock and roll. Tuned headers meeting tuning heads in perfect compatibility. In celebration of this pairing, Gibson ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A fast Les Paul that pays homage to fast cars - extremely limited production.
Guitars and cars go together like rock and roll. Tuned headers meeting tuning heads in perfect compatibility. In celebration of this pairing, Gibson Custom Shop teamed up with Hot Rod magazine to create the Hot Rod Les Paul. With painted flames licking a figured maple top in transparent red finish and tailpipe-blue pickup covers, it's a barely-safe alternative to illegal street racing. Only 150 of these Les Paul guitars will be made.
Features a one-piece mahogany neck, carved figured maple top and warm-toned mahogany body. A rosewood fingerboard with pearl trapezoid inlays gives it a bright attack. Gibson '57 Classic humbuckers deliver warm rhythm and hot, solid lead sounds. Gibson also includes ABR-1 bridge, stopbar tailpiece, and bound neck and body.
- One-piece mahogany neck with long tenon
- Carved flamed maple top with painted flames
- Solid, non-weight relieved mahogany back
- 22- fret rosewood fingerboard
- Early '50s rounded neck profile
- Acrylic trapezoid inlays
- Gold speed knobs
- '57 Classic humbuckers Tailpipe-heat-oxidized blue covers
- CTS pots and bumblebee capacitors
- Brushed chrome pickguard with engraved HOT ROD logo
- Brushed chrome truss rod cover with engraved "58"
- Thin toggleswitch washer and jackplate
- Nickel hardware
- ABR-1 bridge
- Lightweight aluminum stopbar
- Single-ply cream body and neck binding
- Holly headstock veneer
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Listen here you! I am the man and I say that this axe can chop! I shelled out some serious cake for this bad boy, but it was worth every penny. The craftsmanship is like no other. I can get all the vintage tones with ease out of this axe. When I am up on stage with my hair blowing in the wind and this burning axe in my hands I transform into the God of Rock and drive the women wild! You buy this axe, because I am the man you want to be!