- J42661 000001000 J42661000001000
Gibson Custom Les Paul Custom Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Les Paul Custom has long been a favorite of guitar players and collectors. The pinnacle of electric guitar elegance and beauty, this limited edit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The pinnacle of electric guitar elegance and beauty.
The Les Paul Custom has long been a favorite of guitar players and collectors. The pinnacle of electric guitar elegance and beauty, this limited edition Custom features an "B" maple top, the trademark split diamond headstock inlay and lavishly bound body, gold hardware, and 490R/498T humbuckers.
Gibson's Custom Shop produces some of the finest electric guitars on earth. Using the best materials money can buy, a staff of skilled luthiers reproduce some of the greatest Gibson guitars of the past and create stunning new instruments for players and collectors who demand the best. Includes case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: “B" Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: LP Custom
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Richlite
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium reissue
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 490R
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: 498T
- Brand: Gibson Custom
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover Keystone
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Limited production
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity, pickguard in case
Own this special Les Paul. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.