- J37769 000001000 J37769000001000
Gibson Custom Les Paul Custom Figured Electric Guitar
Heritage Cherry Sunburst
- Write a Review
Former 'black tie' Custom dresses to kill with a gorgeously figured top, pearl block inlays, bound split-diamond headstock, and full-bore Gibson Cust...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sweet sound and dressed-up elegance.
Former 'black tie' Custom dresses to kill with a gorgeously figured top, pearl block inlays, bound split-diamond headstock, and full-bore Gibson Custom tone and craftsmanship. Includes hardshell case.
Ever since its introduction in 1954 the Les Paul Custom set the standards for dressed-up elegance, albeit in the "black tie" configuration befitting its subdued Ebony finish. The Les Paul Custom Figured Top from Gibson Custom takes on luscious figured maple beneath a hand wet-sanded nitrocellulose lacquer.
Gold hardware, multi-ply top and back binding, pearl block inlays, and a Custom headstock with multi-ply binding and pearl split-diamond inlay tie the Les Paul Custom Figured Top to more than 60 years of Custom tradition, while 490R and 498T humbuckers ensure that this great guitar sounds every ounce as sweet as it looks.
2 Piece Figured Maple Top
490R and 498T Pickup Set
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Figured Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: LP Custom
- Neck wood: Mahogany 1-piece
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Richlite
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 490R
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: 498T
- Brand: Gibson Custom
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover Keystone
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body binding
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: United States
Make this gorgeous Les Paul yours. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.