- #J73186 000002001 J73186000002001
Gibson Custom Les Paul Standard Limited Run - Solid Body Electric Guitar
Aged Black over 2-Color Sunburst Aged White Pearl Pickguard
- Write a Review
The 2017 Les Paul Standard "Painted-Over" Series blends the minute details, iconic look and feel of Gibson's most inspiring solid body guitar with a ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A historic mash-up of colors and character.
The 2017 Les Paul Standard "Painted-Over" Series blends the minute details, iconic look and feel of Gibson's most inspiring solid body guitar with a refreshingly defiant, roughed-up and weathered aesthetic that's been hand-crafted to make each guitar its own one-of-a-kind work of art. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: 2-piece Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Relic
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Medium chunky
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo Historic
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Custom Bucker (Alnico III)
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Custom Bucker (Alnico III)
- Brand: Gibson Custom
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: Yes
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: 2 500K CTS Volume Pots, 2 500K CTS Tone Pots, Hand-Wired Harness w/Bumble Bee Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Kluson deluxe
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Limited edition, VOS finish
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Own this unique Gibson. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.