- #J33039 000005000CS600214 J33039000005000CS600214
Gibson Custom Made to Measure Figured Les Paul Custom
- Write a Review
Ever since its introduction in 1954, the Les Paul Custom set the standards for dressed-up elegance, albeit in the "black tie" configuration befitting...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ever since its introduction in 1954, the Les Paul Custom set the standards for dressed-up elegance, albeit in the "black tie" configuration befitting its subdued ebony finish. The Les Paul Custom Figured Top from Gibson Custom takes on luscious figured maple beneath exclusive finishes in hand wet-sanded nitrocellulose lacquer. Gold hardware, multi-ply top and back binding, pearl block inlays, and a Custom headstock with multi-ply binding and pearl split-diamond inlay tie the Les Paul Custom Figured Top to more than 60 years of Custom tradition, while 490R and 498T humbuckers ensure that this great guitar sounds every ounce as sweet as it looks. Includes hardshell case.
- One-piece mahogany neck
- Hand-selected premium grade flame maple top
- Warm-toned mahogany body
- 24-3/4" scale
- Richlite fingerboard
- 22 frets
- Traditional rounded neck profile
- Figured acrylic block inlays
- Gold hardware
- 490R neck humbucker with Alnico II magnets
- 498T bridge humbucker with Alnico V magnets
- Nashville Tune-O-Matic bridge with stopbar tailpiece
- Tulip tuners
- Body, neck, and headstock binding
- 1-11/16" nut width
- Includes Gibson Custom Shop hardshell case
Own this special Les Paul.